What is Ankylosing Spondylitis?
Ankylosing Spondylitis affects adults (mostly men) and causes pain in large joints and spine. It is a rare type of arthritis that causes stiffness in the spinal bone.
What are the symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis?
1. Lack of flexibility.
2. Pain in joints and back.
3. Difficulty in breathing.
4. Inflammation in parts like eyes and ears.
6. Drooped posture
What are the causes of Ankylosing Spondylitis?
1. Genetic and hereditary factors.
2. Men are more likely to develop this condition.
What is the treatment for Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Medication: non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory, or Immuno-suppressive drugs.
- In serious cases, surgery is recommended
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of the best hospitals for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis in Bangalore. We have some of the best spine surgeons in Bangalore onboard for the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.