What are Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are the clumps of waste that build up and stick together in the kidneys due to too much waste and not enough fluid in the body.
What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
The causes of kidney stones and the symptoms of kidney stones are the following:
- presence of kidney stones before
- someone in the family has kidney stones
- lack of water in the body
- you had gastric bypass surgery
- you take calcium-based antacids
- you have a kidney disease
- you have bowel or urine irritation
- pain during urinating
- blood in urine
- lower abdomen and back pain
- nausea and vomiting
What are the different types of kidney stones?
- Calcium Stones
- Uric Acid Stones
- Struvite Stones
- Cystine Stones
How to prevent kidney stones?
- The best way to prevent stones in the kidney is to drink enough water every day. An average of eight to twelve glasses of water should be drunk every day.
- Having a limit on sodium, meat, and eggs can be very helpful to prevent kidney stones
- Consult a doctor for a diet that can be helpful to limit the kidney stones.
What is the treatment for kidney stones?
The treatment for kidney stones depends upon the size of the stone, its components, size, and whether it blocks your urinary tract. We have some of the best doctors for the treatment of kidney stones in Bangalore who figure out the right treatment of the patient and ask the patient for a urine test, blood test, X-Ray or CT Scan. If the kidney stone is small, then our nephrologists prescribes the patient some medicine. However, if the kidney stone is large, then a full treatment is carried out. The treatment is performed with a great success rate, and that makes us one of the best hospitals for the treatment of kidney stones in Bangalore.