Lumbar Disc Prolapse
What is lumbar disc prolapse?
Lumbar disc prolapses are the condition where the disc present between the bones of the spinal cord becomes rubbery in nature. Get lumbar disc prolapses treated by the team of some of the best doctors for the treatment of lumbar disc prolapse in Bangalore.
What are the symptoms of lumbar disc prolapse?
Some of the signs that show a possibility of lumbar disc prolapse in a patient are:
- Pain in back and legs.
- Stiffness and pain in the neck
- Muscle weakness
What are the causes of lumbar disc prolapse?
Some of the major causes of lumbar disc prolapse:
- Wear and tear of the disc
- Strain or twist
- Traumatic event
- Fall or injury
- Genetic factors
What is the treatment for lumbar disc prolapse?
- Proper medications
- Regular exercise
- Ultra-sound and steroid injections
- Surgery if the condition is critical
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of the best hospitals for the treatment of lumbar disc prolapse in Bangalore. We have onboard some of the best spine surgeons in Bangalore for the treatment of lumbar disc prolapse.