Spinal Disc Protrusion
What is Spinal Disc Protrusion?
Spinal Disc Protrusion is also called a slipped disc, in which the rubbery disc present between the bones of the spinal cord gets damaged. The bone pushes itself out of a crack in this condition.
What are the symptoms of Spinal Disc Protrusion?
- Pain in feet, legs, and thighs
- Lack of proper muscle reflexes
- Weakness in muscles
- Numbness in feet, neck, and back region
What are the causes of Spinal Disc Protrusion?
- Gender (occurs mainly in men who lie in the age of twenty to fifty)
- Lifestyle disorder
- Frequent driving
- Activities that put a lot of strain on the spine
What is the treatment for Spinal Disc Protrusion?
- Proper medications
- Regular exercise
- Ultra-sound and steroid injections
- Surgery if the condition is critical
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of the best hospital for the treatment of Spinal Disc Protrusion in Bangalore. We have some of the best doctors for the treatment of Spinal Disc Protrusion in Bangalore.