What is Spinal Stenosis?
Spinal stenosis exerts pressure on the nerves and spinal cord. This condition occurs mainly in the neck and lower back area.
What are the symptoms of Spinal Stenosis?
Some of the prominent symptoms of spinal stenosis are:
- Pain in leg, neck, thigh muscles, and butt, while walking and exercising
- Cramps and weakness in muscles.
- Lack of touch sensation
- Improper walking pattern
What are the causes of Spinal Stenosis?
Some of the main factors that cause spinal stenosis are:
- Bone overgrowth
- Change in ligament structure
- Injuries in the spine
What is the treatment for Spinal Stenosis?
- Proper medications
- Regular exercise
- Pain relief injections
- Surgery if the condition is critical
- BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of the best hospitals for the treatment of spinal stenosis in Bangalore. We have amongst the best doctors for the treatment of spinal stenosis in Bangalore.