What is Spondylolisthesis?
Spondylolisthesis is a spinal disorder in which the upper bone of the spinal cord slides on to the lower bone.
What are the symptoms of Spondylolisthesis?
Some of the factors that display a possibility of spondylolisthesis are:
- Stiffness in muscles
- Pain in leg and thigh muscles
- Difficulty while walking and weakness
What are the causes of spondylolisthesis?
Some of the factors that cause spondylolisthesis are:
- Fractures due to accidents
- Birth defect
- 5. Degeneration due to wear and tear
What is the treatment for Spondylolisthesis?
The most effective treatment for Spondylolisthesis includes:
- Proper medications
- Regular exercise
- Ultra-sound and steroid injections
- Surgery if the condition is critical
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of the best hospitals for the treatment of Spondylolisthesis in Bangalore. We have onboard some of the best spine surgeons in Bangalore for the treatment of Spondylolisthesis.