Kidney Screening Package
Kidney screenings are important for early detection of disease progression and complications. Screening tests give information that could be needed to diagnose or treat your kidneys' condition, so it's best you take them once per year in order not miss anything potential abnormal - time often makes all the difference when treating certain types before they become curable. Screening can identify potential problems that would otherwise go unnoticed, making it easier to take necessary steps towards recovery before anything irreversible happens.
What is your Kidney Score?
Your kidneys might be at risk under the following scenarios:
- If you suffer from Diabetes
- If you have high blood pressure
- If you are suffering from cardiovascular or any kidney related disease
- If you smoke
- If you are overweight
- If your family has a history of kidney disease
- If you are over 50 years of age and above
Kidney Screening check-ups should start early by getting testing done yearly so you can avoid any chronic disease.
Check your kidney health with this special screening package @ 499/-
- Random Blood Sugar
- Serum – Creatinine
- Complete Urine Examination
- Consultation with Nephrologist
- Additional 50% off on USG (KUB) if prescribed by nephrologist
Book an appointment