Dr A M Kuttappa
Department: Liver Transplant & Biliary Surgery
Designation: Senior Consultant & Head (Transplantation Anaesthesia, Critical Care & Surgical ICU)
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Anesthesiology), FRCABook an appointment
Dr A.M. Kuttappa has 35+ years of experience in his field. He completed his MBBS from Andhra Medical College. He later completed his MD in Anesthetics from Andhra Medical College and later went on to receive a Fellowship in Liver transplant from St James University.
35+ Years of Experience
Professor and Senior Consultant at the Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care
Consultant Anesthetist and Intensive Care
Associate Professor at the Department of Anaesthetics and Critical Care
Specialist Registrar at Yorkshire Deanery
Senior House Officer at Scunthorpe and Goole Hospitals
Senior House Officer at Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals
Assistant Professor at the Department of Anesthesiology
- Percutaneous Tracheostomy by Grigg’s Technique: A retrospective Analysis. Int J
- Research in Med Sci 2015; 3;738-42. Drs Jui, Moses, Kutappa
- Delayed Bilateral hydrothorax induced by central venous catheterization. A case report.
- Journal of Evolution of Medicine and Dental Sciences; 2014; 3;46. Drs Aparna, Moses, Kutappa
- Post-operative airway compromise in shoulder arthroscopy: a case series. IJA; 2013; 57; 52-55
- Effects of Irrigation Fluid in Shoulder Arthroscopy. Original Article. Indian Journal of Anaesthesia; 2016:60:194-8. Drs Surbhi, Munjuladevi, Kutappa
- At the moment, there are a few more ongoing projects such as Role of Ulinastatin in Traumatic Brain Injury, etc.