Dr Mangesh P Kamath
Designation: Senior Consultant in the Dept of Surgical Gastroenterology, Minimal Access and Bariatric surgery
Qualification: MBBS, DNB (lnt Med), DM (Med Onco), MRCP (Med Onco), ECMO (Euro Certified MedBook an appointment
Dr Mangesh Kamath graduated from Dr B R Ambedkar Medical College in Bangalore, completed his DNB, Internal medicine at The Bangalore Hospital, under the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and underwent his super specialty training in Medical Oncology, Hemato-oncology and BMT from the Kidwai Cancer Institute, Bangalore.
11 Years of Experience
- At Present, 2019
Consultant Medical Oncologist
Consultant Medical Oncologist in Narayana Health City
Junior Medical consultant Medical oncologist and Transplant Physician in HCG Hospitals
- Thoracic Cancers
- Breast and Gynae Cancers
- Haemo Oncology
- Pediatric cancers & bone marrow transplantation
- Thesis was on “Effect of antihypertensives on blood pressure and renal function in chronic renal disease”.
- Presented a scientific paper on “Current treatment modalities in the treatment of cancer related anemia” in the APICON. Karnataka
- Pharmacoeconomic advantage of cisplatin and etoposide chemo regimen or metastatic non small Lung cancer; an Indian Study — Interim analysis – Oral presentation in the ISMPOCON 2014 national conference and won the best ORAL presentation award.
- A rare case of primary anaplastic large cell lymphoma of the central nervous system; a poster presentation at the Apollo cancer conclave 2015
- A Case report of a Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of ‘Lung with Dual Positivity for EGFR Mutation and ALK fusion.
- Won the first prize fbr the best molecular oncology case report oral presentation at the 33rd ICON national Oncology conference.
- Lenalidomide with chemotherapy for first line treatment in NSCLC; a pharmacoeconomic option.
- Stood 3rd Place in oral presentation for the best hypothesis study in the 33rd ICON conference,20l5.
- Neuroendocrine neoplasms of the esophagus – emerging clinicopathological trends arts outcomes of a rare entity. Poster presentation at the ESMO ASIA 2015 conference held at Singapore.
- Acute philadelphia chromosome positive biphenotypic leukemia presenting with bilateral orbital chloroma: a rare case report. Poster Presentation in the ISMPOCON-ISO nationale conference 2015.
- Efficacy study of metronomic chemotherapy in metastatic NSCLC. Abstract Number: el9092. Citation: J ClinOncol 31,2013 (sLrppl; abstrel9092). Author(s): B J. Srirrivas, NayakRadheshyarn, C. Gunasagar. Ariat Govind. Veldore H. Vidya. Rao M. Raghavendra, MangeshKamath, Roy Siddartha.
- Metastatic Non-small lung cancer in South India: a regional demographic study: Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Cancer. 2nd Author.
- Clinicopathological profile of Follicular Dendritic cell sarcoma of the head and neck Published in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research
- Clinicopathological profile of pure neuroendocrine neoplasms of the esophagus – AÂ South Indian Center Experience. Accepted for publication in Journal oncology.
- Rolc of non- rnetlrotrcxate based IAP chemotherapy regimen in osteosarcoma treatment Under peer review.
- Demographic profile of pediatric osteosarcoma in south india: a single: institution experience. Ashok S Komaranchath,L. Appaji, K. C. Lakshmaiah, Mangesh Kamath, Rekha V Kumar. International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences.
- An analysis of the demographic profile, clinical rnarrif’estations. investigations and
- outcome of paediatric myelodysplastic syndrome: A single centre, cross-sectional study. Lingegowda A, Kuntegowdenahalli L, Komaranchath A, Devi L, Kuntari P, Kamath M. Int J Cancer Ther Oncol.
- A Case Report of a Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Lung with Dual Positivity for EGFR Mutation and ALK Fusion. Published by Kamath M.
- Role of Azacitidine as initial therapy belore 3+7 and Allow BM in newly diagnosed AML patients; a retrospective study.
- Lenalidorride as maintenance therapy alier RCI JOB for newly diagnosed advanced stage DLBCL patients; A retrospective study.
- Outcomes of AIDS related Lymphomas; a tertiary care cancer center experience.