Dr Madhusudana N
Department: Consultant Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgeon
Designation: Consultant Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgeon
Qualification: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), MCh (Cardiothoracic Surgery)Book an appointment
Dr. Madhusudhan N has 9 years of experience in this field. He is currently working as a consultant. He completed his MBBS from M.S Ramaiah Medical College post which he completed his MS (General Surgery) from JSS Medical College. He later went on to complete his MCh in Cardiothoracic Surgery from Sri JayaDeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research.
Dr. Madhusudhan’s area of special interest includes Aortic surgeries, Minimally invasive cardiac surgeries, Pulmonary thromboendarterectomy.
8 Years of Experience
- 2016-till date: Consultant at Nayati Medicity
- 2014-2016: Associate Professor at Shri Jaya Devi Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & ResearchColumnClassic Paragraph
- 2011-2014: Assistant Professor at Shri Jaya Devi Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences & Research
- Aortic surgeries.
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgeries.
- Pulmonary thromboendarterectomy
- Secured 3rd Rankin final Year MBBS, M.S. Ramaiah Medical College,
RGUHS university examinations held in May 2004.
- Secured 2nd Rank in M.S General surgery JSS Medical College,
RGUHS university examinations held in May 2008.
- Secured 2nd Rank in MCh Cardiothoracic surgery, RGUHS university
- examinations held in July 2011.
- Combined OPCAB with Ascending aorta – bifemo haral grafting for Ischemic heart
disease and aorto-iliac disease -case series
- Combined OPCAB with Carotid endarterectomy for Ischemic heart disease and
Carotid Stenosis-case series
- A Rare disappearing right atrial mass – case report
- Right atrial mass -case series
- Bilateral Tapia’s syndrome: a rare case following cardiac surgery
- Off Pump CABG in a patient with dextrocardia situs inversus totalis with Kartagener syndrome- case report
- Emergency CABG in evolving myocardial infarction in the era of primary Angioplasty (International coronary congress – 2016)
- Flap valve closure of ventricular septal defects with increased pulmonary vascular resistance
- A novel approach for the treatment of Dysphagia lusoria- case report
- Ruptured sinus of Valsalva -retrospective study
- Tetralogy of Fallot with Morgagni diaphragmatic hernia: a rare case report with successful surgical outcome
- Clinical study of TAPVC surgical outcome – case series
- Right aortic arch with aberrant left subclavian artery with Kommerell’s Diverticulum presenting with dysphagia- case report
- High RV/LV ratio following intracardiac repair for Tetralogy of fallot – whether to revise or not. Case series report.
- Right aortic arch with Aberrant left subclavian artery with Kommerell’s Diverticulum presenting with dysphagia- case report