Dr Adarsh C K
Department: Gastro Sciences
Designation: Consultant - Medical Gastroenterology & Endoscopy
Qualification: MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DNB (Gastroenterology) Consultant - Medical Gastroenterology & EndoscopyBook an appointment
Dr Adarsh C K is one of the revered & experienced gastroenterologists of Karnataka. He has graduated from J.J.M.
Medical College, Davanagere. He has a vast expertise in treating pancreatic, Hepatitis B, C and other liver diseases as well as inflammatory bowel diseases. Throughout his career, he has been academically active. He was awarded second prize at the National HIV Conference, Mysore in 2005, he successfully cleared PLAB 1 and 2 exams in 2005 and to add to his credit he has been covered by many international and national publications. He has also been part of many state, national and international conferences as a speaker/chairperson.
12 Years of Experience
Dr Adarsh C K was a Senior Resident Consultant and an assistant professor at St. John’s Medical college, Bengaluru.
Later, he was also trained in Endoscopic retrograd echolangio pancreatography (ERCP).
- D r Adarsh C K has performed more than 7000 Esophagogastroduodenoscopies (EGDs)- both diagnostic and therapeutic.
- He has successfully performed more than 1500 colonoscopies-both diagnostic and therapeutic
- He has performed more than 240 Esophagogastroduodenoscopies.
- He is well versed with advanced endoscopic procedures like Enteroscopy, spyglass, capsule endoscopy, ERCP, and endoscopic ultrasound.
Best poster presentation at INASL, Chandigarh, 201
- Successfully cleared PLAB | and 2 exams, 2005
- Secured 24″ rank in PGCET 2004 (State level)
- Second prize for poster presentation at KAPICON. Tumkur 2005
- Second prize at National HIV conference, Mysore, 2005
- Consolation prize in quiz competition at ENDOCON 2012. Kolkata
- Viore than 7.000 EGDs (diagnostic and therapeutic)
- More than 1500 colonoscopies (diagnostic and therapeutic)
- Viore than 240 ERCPs
- Other procedures: Well versed with Cysto-gastrostomy, PEG placement, esophageal. antral and colonie dilatations, SEMS placement, Manometry and others
- Patil M, Sheth KA, Adarsh CK, Manjunath S$, Devarbhavi H. Duodenal gastrointestinal stromal tumor presenting as massive gastrointestinal bleed.. Indian J Gastroenterol, 2014 Mar;33(2):192-4
- Devarbhavi H, Singh R, Adarsh CK, Sheth K, Kiran R, Patil M. Factors that predict mortality in children with Wilson disease associated acute liver failure and comparison of Wilson disease specific prognostic indices. J Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014 Feb,29(2).380-6
- Patil M. Sheth KA, Adarsh CK. Obstructive Jaundice: A late presentation of blunt abdominal trauma of extrahepatic biliary tract treated endoscopically. J Dig Endose 20134: 16-18.
- Patil M, Sheth KA, Adarsh Ck, Devarbhavi H. A Review and Current Perspective on Wilson Disease. J Clin Exp Hepatol 2013:3:321-336