Dr Karthik K Prasad
Designation: Consultant- Surgical Oncology in the Dept of Cancer Care / Oncology at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital
Qualification: MBBS, M.S (Gen. Surgery)Book an appointment
Dr Karthik K Prasad is a Responsible consultant and surgical oncologist with years of experience. He has certified oncologist specializing in handling patients with cancer maximizing patient His willingness to provide best medical treatment services profitability. Seeking to deliver healthcare excellence at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital.
Dr Karthik worked as Consultant Surgical Oncologist in the Department of Surgical Oncology, in Prakriya Hospital, Bengaluru from Jan 2020 to Jan 2021. He was also associated with BMCRI Bowring and Lady Curzon Hospitals in Department of General Surgery, Bengaluru. He worked as Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology, HCG- Bharath Hospital and Institute of Oncology in year 2018. He was the part of, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery where he worked as Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology in year 2013. Apart from this he also worked in DNB Surgical Oncology in M N Budhrani Cancer Institute year 2015. He was also associated as MS General Surgery in Mysore Medical College and Research Institute in year 2010.
MBBS -Sri Siddhartha Medical College Tumkur
PUC -MES College Bangalore
SSLC –Vidya Vardhaka Sangha Bangalore
- Head & Neck Surgery – Oncology
- Attended various National and State level CME and Conferences in Surgery and oncology.
- DSCERT – NTSE State Level 24th Rank, 1999.
- “DERMATOMYOSITIS; LOOK BEYOND SKIN” Accepted For Publication In Journal Of Cancer Research And Therapeutics.
- “REDEFINING HYPOCALCEMIA FOR SURGEONS” Karthik K Prasad, Debanshu Bhaduri, Manish S Bhatia Journal Of Current Oncology Jan- Jun 2018
- Dissertation In DNB Surgical Oncology- A STUDY OF PATTERN OF NODAL SPREAD IN VARIOUS SUBSITES OF ORAL SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA.
- THE STEWART TREVES SYNDROME. Karthik K Prasad, M Vijay Kumar. Open Journal Of Clinical And Medical Case Reports 2017; 1308
- CAROTID BLOWOUT SYNDROME: AN ONCOLOGICAL
- EMERGENCY LESS DISCUSSED Karthik K Prasad, Nagesh T. Sirsath, Kiran V. Naiknaware, K. Sandhya Rani, Manish S. Bhatia. South Asian Journal Of Cancer Apr-Jun 2017
- MUCINOUS ADENOCARCINOMA OF URACHUS; A TAILORED APPROACH M. Vijay Kumar, Karthik K. Prasad, Rahul K. Chaudhary, B. Kavitha Asian Journal Of Oncology / Jan-Mar 2016 / Volume 2 / Issue 1
- POST ESOPHAGECTOMY HIATAL HERNIA; EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED Karthik K Prasad, Rahul K Chaudhary. Journal Of Clinical And Diagnostic Research 2015
- Clinical Images “MULTIPLE EPIDERMAL CYSTS OF SCROTUM” Karthik K Prasad, Manjunath R D Indian Journal Of Medical Research (IJMR) 2014.
- LONG SEGMENT SPINAL NEUROFIBROMA; AN UNUSUAL CAUSE OF LOW BACK PAIN Chandrasekhar N, Karthik K Prasad. Indian Journal Of Neurosurgery; Jan-Apr Issue 2013
- TUBERCULOMA OF THE BREAST; A RARE CLINICAL ENTITY Dinesh H. N, Madhu B. S, Karthik Prasad K, Jaiprakash H.R, Bharathi.M Journal Of Evolution Of Medical And Dental Sciences, January 21, 2013
- Dissertation In MS General Surgery –A STUDY OF VACUUM ASSISTED DRESSING IN MANAGEMENT OF WOUNDS IN KR HOSPITAL MYSORE.