Dr Krishna Chaitanya
Designation: Consultant Neurosurgeon
Qualification: M. Ch (Neurosurgery), M.S. (General Surgery), MBBSBook an appointment
Dr Krishna Chaitanya is a well-known medical professional with over a decade of professional experience and has performed over 4000 neurosurgeries in his career. Along with his medical degrees, he has a Fellowship in Neurosurgery. Dr Chaitanya earned his MBBS and MS degrees from the reputed JIPMER and his MCh from SMS Medical College, Jaipur.
As a General Surgeon, he’s been associated with JIPMER and Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences. As a Neurosurgeon, he’s been associated with the country’s top medical institutes including Fortis, Apollo Hospital and more.
He is proficient in managing all kinds of neurosurgery procedures. Dr Krishna Chaitanya’s research work too is impeccable; his papers have been published in various indexed journals and are a valuable contribution to the medical fraternity.
10+ Years of Experience
- September 2010 to March 2011
Junior Consultant, Fortis Bangalore
- March 2011 to September 2012
Junior Consultant, BGS Global Hospitals, Bangalore
Associate Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru
- September 2012 to August 2015
Consultant in Neurosurgery, Apollo Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Minimally invasive spine surgeries
- All types of intracranial tumours
- All spinal instrumentations vascular surgeries
- Stereotactic surgeries like DBS, STB, endoscopic transnasal and endoscopic ventriculostomy
- Case reports on Post-traumatic Intradiploic cysts, CP angle lipomas, Penetrating Injuries to the spine, Recurrent spinal hydatidoses.
- Bilateral Transplantation of Allogenic Adult Human Bone Marrow-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells into the Subventricular Zone of Parkinson’s Disease: A Pilot Clinical Study.
- Non-neuro surgical academic pursuits – Astrophysics, quantum mechanics, mathematics