Dr Mahendra Madesh
Designation: In-house Consultant Neurosurgeon
Qualification: M. Ch (Neurosurgery), M.S. (General Surgery), MBBSBook an appointment
Dr Mahendra Madesh is a well-known medical professional with over 5 years of experience. Along with his medical degrees, he has a Fellowship in Neurosurgery. He wishes to work in an organization that would provide the highest academic work and research opportunities and would like to work in a team to take the institute to a higher platform in the field of Neurosurgery.
He has also assisted complex procedures in the Department of Neurosurgery at VIMS, BANGALORE during the residence period.
5 Years of Experience
Residency at Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru
- STA-MCA BYPASS for moya disease
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery and fusion
- Amydalahippocampectomy for mesial temporal sclerosis
- Sacral giant tumours with SI joint instrumentation
- Complex skull base surgery
- Transoral odontoidectomy and posterior fusion for AAD
- Acoustic schwannoma with facial nerve preservation
- Rajesh R Raykar, Guruprasad Bettaswamy, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mahendra M International Surgery Journal: Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2019
- Clinical outcome following duraplasty in type 1 Arnold Chiari malformation – Guruprasad Bettaswamy, Rajesh R Raykar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mahendra M International Surgery Journal: Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2019