Dr Mohnish P
Department: Interventional Radiology
Designation: Consultant - Interventional Radiologist
Qualification: MBBS, MD, FVIR, EBIR (AUSTRIA)Book an appointment
Dr Mohnish is an European Board certified Interventional Radiologist and Consultant Interventional Radiologist at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital, Bengaluru. He completed his MBBS and MD Radiology in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Pudhucherry after which he pursued Fellowship In Interventional Radiology in BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru. He also received training from Hospitals in South Korea and China and had worked with various transplant hospitals in Bengaluru and Chennai. Dr Mohnish’s exemplary work has been published in many international articles and journals. His passion for his work is evident in the excellent care that he provides to his patients.
- Samsung medical centre, Seoul, South Korea
- Japan- China Friendship Hospital, China
- Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Tumour ablation
- Transplant related interventions
- Organ salvage procedures, Iatrogenic complications management
- Interventional Oncology
- Uterine Fibroid embolization, Prostatic Artery embolization, Neuro Aneurysm coiling
- Pain management
- He has multiple awards to his credit and has given multiple talks in various International Conferences like PAIRS, CIRSE, ECIO, ECR.