Designation: ENT Consultant
Qualification: MBBS ,MS(ENT)Book an appointment
Dr. Narendranath has a strong interest in the field of otolaryngology & head & neck surgery and its advances. He has overall 11 years of experience in his field.
11 Years of Experience
- Since 2018: Consultant at Gurushree Hospital, Chandra layout
- Since 2018: Consultant at Ramakrishna Hospital, Jayanagar, Bangalore
- Since 2018: Clinical Associate In the department of ENT- Head and Neck Surgery, Fortis Hospitals, Cunningham road
- 2017-2018: SeniorRegistrar in the department of ENT- Head and Neck Surgery, Fortis Hospitals, Nagarabhavi and Attending Consultant since then.
- Since 2017: Consultant Shreya Hospital, Kengeri Satellite Town, Bengaluru
- 2016-2017: Register In the department of ENT- Head and Neck OncoSurgery& Skull Base Surgery.
- 2012-2015: Junior resident in otolaryngology & head & neck surgery at Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences
- 2012-2015: Postgraduate/ Tutor in Otorhinolaryngology Dept
- 2009-2010: Internship
- Management of poly facial & neck trauma cases and resuscitation
- Mastoidectomy, tympanoplasty- Surgical management of all COM cases, including cases of complications.
- Septoplasty, SMR, FESS, nasal bone fracture reduction, Caldwell Luc surgery & complications related to surgery nasal packing(anterior & posterior nasal packing).
- Tonsillectomy & its complication management, oral cavity oropharyngeal biopsy, DLscopy, MLscopy.
- stridor management & elective & emergency tracheostomy.
- Elective neck biopsy lymph node excision, I&D of an abscess, management of neck space infection.
- Capable of managing outpatients and inpatients in a busy clinic.
- Attended and presented a poster in WENS world neurosurgery conference held in Aug 2017 in Istanbul Turkey
- Successfully completed short term research project sponsored by prestigious ICMR on Quality of life improvement after cataract surgery among the rural population of Dakshina Kannada district during my 3 rd year of MBBS.
- Published a case report of primary Lenovo squamous cell carcinoma breast masquerading as breast abscess in Indian journal of surgical oncology
- Buttonhole Tympanoplasty Research In Otolaryngology 2014,
- ‘Serendipitous Detection Of Cervical Nodal Metastasis In Glomus Jugulare’.
- “Extramedullary Plasmacytoma Of The Nasal Cavity- A Rare Case Report” Medpulse – International Medical Journal August 2015; 2(8): 456-458. Http://Www.Medpulse.In
- ‘Penetrating Trauma With Multiple Metallic Projectiles In Neck- A Rare Presentation’, Under Processing.
- Atypical Presentation Of Rhinoscleroma under processing.