Dr Nataraj Naidu R
Designation: Consultant Surgical Oncologist
Qualification: MBBS, MS (General Surgery), DrNB(Surgical Oncology), FMAS(AMASI), FAISBook an appointment
Dr Nataraj Naidu R is well trained and highly experienced oncologist managing all solid organ malignancies with special interest in management of Thoracic and Advanced abdominal malignancies like Peritoneal carcinomatosis secondary to ovary, Colonand other organs and Pseudomyxoma Peritonei. He is specialized in Cytoreductive surgery, HIPEC, HITOC and PIPAC for advanced diseases. He is expertized in minimal access surgery in Thoracic and Abdominal malignancies. He management of soft tissue sarcomas, skin malignancies and bone sarcomas.
All of his treatment is based on international guidelines (ASCO, ESMO & NCCN).
He has passion for teaching and training young budding Surgeons.
- Since 2011, he has been managing cancer and trauma cases with special interest towards cancer cases. He pursued doctorate in surgical oncology in Manipal hospital, Bangalore from national board of examinations, New Delhi.
- Since 2018, he is rendering surgical oncology services at HCG Sampanginagar, Rangadorai Hospital, Prakriya Hospital and St.Philomenas hospital. He has moved to render his services at BGS Gleneagles hospital, Kengeri as Consultant Surgical oncologist, Chief of Thoracic and GI oncology since then.
MBBS Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore
MS (General surgery) RGUHS, KarnatakaBangalore medical college andresearch institute, Bangalore
Doctorate in Surgical Oncology National board of Examination, New DelhiManipal hospital,Bangalore
- He Independently Performs all solid Organ Malignancy Efficiently.
- Lung surgeries (Lobectomy and Pneumonectomy)
- Mediastinal tumours
- Breast cancers
- Gastric cancers
- Hepato-biliary carcinomas
- Colo-Rectal cancers
- Peritoneal malignancies
- Ovarian malignancies
- Cyto-reductive surgeries
- HIPEC, PIPAC
- Trained In Special Procedures in Breast cancers, Penile cancers, Melanomas and Gynecological malignancies
- Trained in Minimal invasive surgeries; VATS and Robotic surgeries Also Trained in EPIC Chemotherapy post Surgery.
- Upper GI scopy and Colonoscopy & other scopy Procedures.
- Research work On “CLINICAL STUDY OF GASTRIC OUTLET OBSTRUCTION Under The Guidance of Dr.Shivaswamy.B.S,The head of the department, BMCRI Bangalore.
- AWARDED Best Poster for “JEJUNAL ADENO CARCINOMA- Still An elusive Diagnosis “in September 2009 Surgical Society Meet, Bangalore.
- Presented Paper on “MANAGEMENT OF PENETRATING INJURY” in September 2010 Surgical Society Meet, Bangalore.
- Presented Posters on Robotic Surgery In Esophageal Cancer And CRS+HIPEC In Peritoneal Carcinomatosis in ECCO 2017 CONFERENCE, Amsterdam.
- Presented Papers and Posters In National Conferences In NATCON2015, 2016 And2017, ABSI 2016 And 2017, IAPSM2017and2018, ISMPO2016, ACOS2016.
- Presented Video In NATCON 2016 Jodhpur On Steps Of Robotic Para aortic lymph node is Section.
- Best Paper Award In ICC 2017 For Frozen Section In Endometrial cancer
- Regular demonstrator for Cyto-reductive surgeries in international conferences.