Dr Nirmala Chandrashekar
Department: Women Care
Designation: Consultant Obstetrics Gynaecology & Gynaec Oncology
Qualification: M.B.B.S, MS O.B.G, FMAS, Fellowship (Gynaec Oncology)Book an appointment
Dr Nirmala Chandrashekhar is a Consultant BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru. She completed her post-graduation in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from JJM Medical College, Davanagere and specialized as a Fellow in Gynaec Oncology from Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute, Ahmedabad. She also has a fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from the Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India and trained in obstetric ultrasound.
8 Years of Experience
- 3 Months: Lecturer at St. Johns Medical College and Hospital.
- 1 Year: Fellowship in Gynaec Oncology at Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute
- 5 Years: Assistant Professor at Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Department of OBG
- 2 Years: Associate Professor at Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Department of OBG
- Training in Endoscopy at AV Hospital, Bangalore, 2013
- Training in Basic Ultrasound: Srinivasa Ultrasound Scanning Centre, Bangalore, 2015
- Granulosa Cell Tumours: A Study of 37 Cases – The Journal of Obstetrics & Gynaecology of India (May-June 2012)
- Retrospective Study of Borderline Ovarian Tumours – Journal of Evaluation of Medical & Dental Sciences (13 Feb. 2012)
- Placental Blood Drainage in the Management of Third Stage of Labour – Journal of Indian Medical Association