Dr Prerana S Nesargi
Department: Cancer Care/ Oncology
Designation: Consultant - Paediatric Oncology and Haematology
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), DM (Paediatric Oncology)Book an appointment
Dr Prerana Nesargi is a consultant, Paediatric Oncology and Haematology at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital. She completed her MBBS from the esteemed -Mysore Medical College, Mysore in 2011 followed by MD in Paediatrics from the Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bengaluru in 2017 which stands as state referral tertiary centre for Paediatric care in Karnataka Later, she specialized in Paediatric Oncology by pursuing her DM from Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bengaluru, which is a Regional cancer centre of Karnataka.
During her academic tenure, she received multiple awards and recognitions. She secured a Gold Medal for General Surgery in MBBS at the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru in 2013. She also secured 1st place in the IAP 10th Post Graduate Quiz-College Round, Divisional Round and State Round. During her MD, she secured 7th rank in MD General Paediatrics University examination conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru. She has various publications in national and international journals.
6 Years of Experience
She has wide and thorough experience in meticulous paediatric clinical care having an experience of over 6 years having worked at state referral Tertiary centers and 4 years of experience of Paediatric oncology and haematology in specific.
Paediatric leukaemia, lymphoma, Brain tumours, Solid tumours, congenital tumours, SRCTs like neuroblastoma ,wilms tumour, pNET, hereditary cancers like Retinoblastoma and Paediatric sarcomas, Benign haematology haemoglobinopathies, Haemolytic anaemia, inherited /acquired bone marrow failure syndromes and coagulopathies, HSCT.
- Role of clinical laboratory parameters in management of dengue infection beyond infancy-tertiary care experience- International Journal Of Contemporary Pediatrics,2016:3(1):52-55
- Neutrophil volume, conductivity and scatter(VCS) as a screening tool in neonatal sepsis-Nature Scientific Reports SCI Rep 10,4457(2020)DOI;10.1038/s41598-020-61434-z
- Clinicopathological features and outcome of paediatric non lymphoblastic Non Hodgkin’s lymphoma-An institutional experience-International Journal of Current Research Vol 12,Issue,10,pp,14127-14129,October,2020DOI;https;10.24941/ijcr.39909.10.2020
- Rechallenge of l asparginase in Paediatric ALL with cerebral venous thrombosis-Experience at a tertiary cancer centre-(Abstract) Paediatric Haematology Oncology JournalDOI-10.1016/j.phoj.2019.08.068
- Undifferentiated Embryonal Sarcoma Of Liver- A Rare entity at Tertiary Cancer centre-Paediatric Haematology Oncology JournalDOI-10.1016/j.phoj.2018.11.135
- Poster presentation at PHOCON 2018,Bengaluru
- Poster Presentation at PHOCON 2019,Varanasi
- Poster Presentation at SIOP ASIA 2020(selected),MUMBAI