Dr Sandeepa S
Designation: Consultant Pulmonologist
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Resp Medicine), DM (Pulm Medicine)Book an appointment
Dr Sandeepa H.S completed her MBBS from JJMMC, Davanagere & RGUHS, Bangalore. Dr Sandeepa is currently working as a Consultant Pulmonologist at BGS Global Hospitals, Bengaluru. Dr Sandeepa has taught proficient bedside and theory teaching for undergraduates, postgraduates and nursing students. Dr Sandeepa has also contributed to publications and has done poster and oral presentations. Dr Sandeepa’s primary area of interests includes Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine.
15 Years of Experience
- 2016-Till Present
Consultant Pulmonologist at BGS Global Hospitals, Bengaluru
Consultant Pulmonologist at People Tree Hospitals, Bengaluru
Senior Resident (DM) in Department of Pulmonary Medicine at St. Johns Medical College, Bengaluru
Junior Consultant at Lung Care and Sleep Centre, Fortis Hospital, Navi Mumbai
- S Subramanian, HS Sandeepa, P Chaudhari, AH Kate, S Kumar, P Shah, PN Chhajed. Mediastinal Lymphadenopathy in Malignancy: Metastatic or Granulomatous – July 2014
- Sandeepa HS, AH Kate, P Chaudhari, V Chavan, K Patole, N Lokeshwar, PN Chhajed. Primary Pleural synovial sarcoma: A rare cause of hemorrhagic pleural effusion in a young adult.
- AH Kate, HS Sandeepa, S Khare, N Lokeshwar, S Shetty, C Tulasigeri, PN
- Laryngeal Lymphoma: Before and After Chemotherapy. Pictorial CME, JAPI, vol 62, Nov 2014. (To be published).
- Preyas Vaidya, HS Sandeepa. Pirfenedone in bleomycin induced lung disease: A case report. Accepted for publication in JCRT.