Dr Shashi Kiran R
Department: Department of Dentistry
Designation: Consultant- Dental Surgeon
Qualification: BDS (Distinction), FAD (Germany), GDC Registered - London, UKBook an appointment
Dr Shashi Kiran is a passionate dentist who graduated with distinction in Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, where he also secured top ranks in 6 major subjects during his BDS. He is registered with the General Dental Council of the United Kingdom, qualifying him as a dual licensed dental surgeon in both India and UK. He has won several awards and attended numerous national and state conferences, paper presentations & seminars on dentistry & healthcare.
- Fellowship in Aesthetic Dentistry from ILAMED, University of Greifswald, Germany
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- Root Canal Treatment, fillings, tooth extractions, crowns, dentures.
- Aesthetic / Cosmetic dentistry, smile designing, Teeth whitening, Zirconia crowns, Veneers, Midline diastema closure, Anterior cosmetic fillings, Teeth jewellary
- Oral and dental treatments of patients with medical illness such as diabetes, cardiac issues, renal transplant patients, immuno compromised patients and so on.
- Received merit award from the Indian Society of Periodontology
- Member of the Indian Dental Association