Dr Vani S
Designation: Consultant-Neuro Anaesthesia and Neuro Critical Care
Qualification: M.B.B.S, MD AnaesthesiologyBook an appointment
Dr Vani S is a highly trained anesthesiologist with over 6 years of professional experience. She is proficient in daycare surgeries, endoscopies, sedation for MRI and CT, general surgery, urology, E.N.T, obstetrics and gynaecology, thoracic surgeries, dental surgery, orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, and pediatric surgery.
In addition to being a practising anesthesiologist, Dr Vani has also taught the young minds at Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital Bangalore, as Assistant Professor for 2 years.
Dr Vani believes in being a student for life and is constantly keen on gaining knowledge and honing her skills for which she often attends various workshops, CMEs and seminars.
6 Years of Experience
- June 2015 to Aug 2017
Assistant Professor, Rajarajeshwari Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
- Trained in providing anesthesiologist for Elective and emergency surgeries
- Daycare surgeries, endoscopies, sedation for MRI and CT
- General surgery, Urology, E.N.T, Obstetrics and gynaecology, Thoracic surgeries Dental surgery, orthopaedic surgery, Neurosurgery, Pediatric surgery
- Gold medalist in Mysore medical college as a best outgoing student
- State rank holder in RGUHS for MD Anesthesiology
- Dexmedetomidine as an adjuvant for intravenous regional anesthesia in upper limb surgeries in Anesthesia: essays and research
- Acute pulmonary edema in a patient undergoing appendicectomy under spinal anesthesia in ‘The journal of medical science’