Dr Srinivas Mannava
Department: Critical Care
Designation: Consultant Critical Care
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Anaesthesiology), IDCCMBook an appointment
Dr Srinivas Mannava has over 12 years of post MD experience in managing critical care services. He has completed his MBBS from Andhra Medical College & King George Hospital. He received his MD in Anaesthesiology from Guntur Medical College & Gorrie General Hospital, Guntur.
Dr Srinivas Mannava is currently working as H O D in critical care medicine at Samiha Hospital and Research Hospital
12 Years of Experience
- Over 12 years of post MD Experience in managing critical care services. Teaching & Corporate Hospital experience.
- Served as consultant in management of critically ill patients in different sub-speciality Intensive care facilities.
- Served as an Academic Coordinator for Dept of Critical care Medicine in Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills.
- Trained in Tele-Icu and experienced in running a Tele ICU unit.
- certified provider of ATLS , BLS & ACLS .Trained in critical care
- Ultrasonography at CMC , Vellore and WINFOCUS
- Providing and maintaining life support and airway management, managing patients with critical illness.
- Awarded by the State Government for the Meritorious service Rendered in
- Primary Health Sector in Rural Areas.
- Won 2nd Prize in Medical quiz competition during MBBS.
- Awarded by scientific committee of GMCANA (Guntur Medical college Alumni of North America) for paper presentation in the conference.
- Presented paper on Anesthetic Management of scleroderma in Stare Anesthesia
- Dissertation: comparison between different colloidal solutions spinal in prevention of anesthesia induced Hypotension by preloading in lower limb orthopedic surgeries.
- served as faculty in workshops conducted by Emergency Medicine Department.
- Served as sr Resident in Dept of Critical Care Medicine for 2 yrs and engaged in Departmental academic activities.
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine.
- Member of Asia-pacific Association of Critical Care .
- Member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM , U S A ) Member, Neurocritical Care Society (USA )
- Member of Intensive Care Society ( United Kingdom )
- Sepsis presentation with neglected ‘ pathogen in India.
- Physiology of Bedside Hemodynamic Monitoring.