Department: Gastro Sciences
Designation: Senior Consultant
Qualification: MBBS ,MS(General Surgery), DNB (General Surgery), FRCS ED, MCh (Gastrointestinal Surgery)Book an appointment
Dr Venugopal has over 27 years of experience in his field. He completed his MBBS from Medical College. He later completed his MS(General Surgery) from Medical College,Trivandrum and then went on to receive his DNB (General Surgery) from National Board, New Delhi.
27 Years of Experience
Senior Consultant and Chief, Hepatobiliary Surgery and Liver Transplant
Consultant GI Surgery &Liver Transplant Lakeshore Hospital & Research Centre
Senior Clinical Fellow Dept of Transplant Surgery
Consultant Surgeon Ministry of Health
Consultant GI Surgeon PVS Memorial Hospital,Cochin,India
Specialist GI Surgeon Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences,Cochin,India
Senior Resident, GI Surgery Medical College,Trivandrum,India
Senior Registrar, Urology at Lisie Hospital, Cochin,India.
Senior Registrar, Surgery at Lisie Hospital,Cochin,India.
- Professor Elizabeth Leela John Memorial Award(1992) for the best outgoing Postgraduate student in General surgery.
- Biliary access loops for intrahepatic stones: results of jejunoduodenal anastomosis. Ramesh H; Prakash K; Philip M; Jacob G; Venugopal B; Lekha V; Varma D. ANZ J Surg-01-May-2003; 75(5): 306-12
- Port-site tuberculosis after laparoscopy: report of eight cases. Ramesh H; Prakash K; Lekha V; Jacob G; Venugopal A; Venugopal B Surg Endosc-01-JUN-2003; 17(6): 930-2
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis. Prakash K; Jacob G; Lekha V; Venugopal A; Venugopal B; Ramesh H Surg Endosc-01-JAN-2002;16(1): 180-3
- Reconstruction of a rare variant of the left hepatic vein in a left lateral segment liver graft from a living donor: Technical notes: Fadl H Veerankutty, TU Shabeer Ali, Krishnan Sarojam Manoj, B Venugopal
- Journal of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons. 2016:21;41-43
- Hepatobiliary Surg Nutr. 2015 Oct;4(5):354-62. doi: 10.3978/j.issn.2304-3881.2015.05.02. Hepatoid carcinoma of the pancreas combined with serous cystadenoma: a case report and review of the literature. Veerankutty FH1, Yeldho V1, Tu SA1, Venugopal B1, Manoj KS1, Vidhya C1.
- The Annals of Thoracic Surgery August 2014Volume 98, Issue 2, Pages e33–e34 Bronchobiliary Fistula Treated Successfully With Endoscopic Microcoils and Glue