Welcome to the Department of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Aesthetic & Reconstructive surgery involves restoration, reconstruction or alteration of a body part. Our team consisting of some of the best plastic surgeons in Bangalore who provide you with world-class services, cater to all your needs and provide a patient-centric ambience making us one of the best hospitals for plastic surgery in Bangalore. At our centre for cosmetic surgery, we hire compassionate and empathetic staff who ensure that the patient receives the right healing atmosphere. We offer state-of-art infrastructure with well-equipped labs that provide our patients with the first-class comfort guaranteeing a speedy recovery. Along with the best in technology, we have the best in the workforce, too, making us one of the best hospitals for plastic surgery in Bangalore.
Procedures that we perform include the following:
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Masking of Surgical scars
Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery also includes:
- Aesthetic surgery includes liposuction, body contouring, hair transplantation, breast surgery, etc.
- Burns and post-burn deformities
- Birth Defects
- Reconstructive surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Why Choose BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals for Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery?
The department of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals has advanced facilities, with the latest diagnostic techniques along with additional benefits of low-cost hormone treatment, making us one of the best hospitals for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Bangalore. At our centre for cosmetic surgery, care and comfort are top priorities, and hence, we keep our patients well informed before any step that we may take for their benefit. The patients can also ask their queries, and we make our best efforts to answer all of them effectively.
We hire some of the best cosmetic surgeons in Bangalore and thus guarantee to deliver exceptional patient experience and advanced treatment for a wide range of procedures.
Our doctors bring a wealth of experience and wide-ranging expertise that has helped us become one of the best hospitals for cosmetics surgery in Bangalore. We aim at a 360-degree treatment for our patients and make sure that they can live a normal, stress-free life.
Our in-house pros know what they are responsible for and guarantee the best services with assured results at our centre dedicated specially for the aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Bangalore. We bring in the very best for you with cost-effective treatment options at our centre. We promise to deliver world-class treatment with utmost care.
Our Diagnostic Capabilities
Since the centre also takes care of surgeries for skin burns, a diagnostic test is required so as to assess the damage and suggest preventive measures. The Department of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery is one of the best hospitals for cosmetic surgery in Bangalore and provides diagnostic and assessment methods to understand the severity of skin conditions. With the state-of-art facilities and infrastructure, we are one of the best hospitals for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Bangalore. Along with these facilities, we also hire expert care, employing some of the best cosmetic surgeons in Bangalore.
Treatment & Procedures
Cosmetic surgery helps improve a person’s appearance, and for such an action, you need nothing less than experts. Our centre at Gleneagles Global Hospitals is one of the best hospitals for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Bangalore. The choice of altering the look of a body part should not be taken lightly. Reconstructive surgery is another part of cosmetic surgery wherein a body part’s appearance is enhanced.
Treatments available at our centre are listed below
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
There are a variety of services provided by us in this sector like:
- Eyelid Surgery – It is known as blepharoplasty and is a corrective measure for drooping or sagging eyelids, which occur due to senescence or old age.
- Rhinoplasty – Famously known as a nose job, in this process, the surgeon reshapes the patient’s nose. But unlike the popular opinion, that a nose job is done to beautify the face, the surgery is also performed on people who have difficulty in breathing. A nose job would help these people have normal breathing and hence, a normal life.
- Rhytidectomy – It is also known as a facelift. It aims to remove wrinkles and helps tighten the skin in order to achieve a more youthful appearance.
In this type of surgery there is buttock augmentation, which is also known as Brazilian butt lift. Excess skin is removed from buttocks and thighs in order to tighten and lift them.
This is a tummy tuck procedure done to reduce belly fat. While there are liposuction procedures available in the market, one is often left with the question as to why he/she should go for a tummy tuck. While liposuction removes excess fat, tummy tuck surgery makes sure that the extra skin has retracted well. This procedure involves the removal of the hanging flap and excess fat. This procedure, combined with liposuction, gives you better results and a much younger appearance
Women may look into this option to achieve a variety of results like:
- Breast augmentation or enlargement – This is done using silicone implants using Brazilian incision technique that leaves almost nil scars after the surgery. In some women, this process has been seen as a means of boosting self-esteem and improve their feelings about sexuality.
- Breast reduction – Disproportionate breasts are often a cause of the discomfort, and this surgery helps in easing the discomfort out. This may also reduce the risk of breast cancer in women who are at a high risk of the disease.
- Male breast reduction – Also known as gynecomastia, the condition can be treated by a method known as liposuction and that too, without scar patterns.
Along with all the processes mentioned above, there are other surgeries that are also performed at our centre, including the chin, cheek, and brow augmentation.
We bring you a highly specialized team of knowledgeable professionals in the field of aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, along with best-in-class surgical equipment and cutting-edge technology. BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital is one of the best hospitals for cosmetic surgery in Bangalore for various corrective surgeries like facelift, chin, cheek and brow augmentation, tummy tuck, etc., with some of the best aesthetic surgeons in Bangalore from around the country. Along with this, we also have a team of skilful surgeons that specialize in cosmetic surgeries. Our team also includes consultants that are among the best in the country, along with a world-class team of trained nurses and paramedical staff, making our centre one of the best hospitals for aesthetic and reconstructive surgery in Bangalore.
Dr Naveen Kumar H R
MS, MCh Plastic surgery,Fellowship in Reconstructive Head neck & Microsurgery, DAFPRS, Cosmetic surgery fellowship
Dr Shubha Dharmana
MBBS, DFFP, DPD ( UK)
Consultant - Dermatologist And Cosmotologist
Dr Madhusudan G
MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
Consultant - Plastic And Reconstructive Surgeon